- Select the images you want for the contact sheet
- Then, go to output tab, choose 4×5 template and change paper to letter size.
- Next, grab the selected images from content tab (usually located on the middle bottom panel) and drag them into the template.
- The images will fill in the square panels. Look over on the right panel, make sure the filename box is checked.
- Find the Header and Footer panel. Check the box for header, then add your name_the project name_date
- Scroll down a little to find insert page number box. Make sure the page number and name are not overlapping.
- Finally, click on the box “export to PDF”
- Save PDF in your project folder for class.
- Name the contact sheet Your Name_Project name_contact sheet
Students can also try making a contact sheet in Photoshop. Use the click above from the Adobe website. You can also use the video below to get instructions.